I keep getting nominated for this and really have no clue what exactly I'm suppose to do.
But this time I think I understand that I answer these questions asked by my nominator Rosie.
(Am I doing this right?)
And I will try to find people to nominate.
Here it goes:
- What is the purpose of blogging, to you? Well. For me it is about sharing, inspiring and having a place I can go and gather images and projects. If just one of my posts helps someone become inspired, I'll be a happy camper!
- Satin or Lace? LACE. Vintage Lace.
- Twine or Leather? Vegan Leather
- Sequins or Pearls? Ah man! Both??
- What has been your hardest learned lesson in Blogland? Big bloggers don't always get back to you. That should be obvious, but I get a little sad when I see bloggers with a bazillion followers and know that if I ask a question, it will never be answered.
- What's one suggestion you have for new bloggers?Do it for you. No one else. Not even Pinterest.
- Situation: The house is a disaster, you walk in the door and your phone goes off. Company will arrive in 15 minutes... what do you do? Answer the phone and start cleaning in a mad, cheating fashion. I'm great at multi tasking and closets are great places to throw crap in a hurry.
- What's your favorite thing to put on the table when company comes over? CANDY. Little dishes full of it! That way I won't eat it all myself.
- Do you enjoy being a guest or being a host more? Host! I'm a bit of a control freak.....
- If you could grow any plant in any quantity, what would it be? Succulents. Hundreds of them all over my yard and patio. It is the only type of plant I have yet to kill.
- If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I actually play violin and fiddle (17 years) and piano (20 years). I would love to learn the guitar, but my tiny hands make it tricky.